HMS, according to the Law on free access to public information (Official Gazette of R. Macedonia, no. 13/2006) and Article 9 and Article 10, as a legal person publishes a List of information holders, that are created and owned by the Service.
- Free access through annual, weekly, publications, through the media (web-site, e-mail). All hydrological parameters that are being measured and observed by the national hydrological stations network in R. Macedonia, which are defined and ready to publish:
- Water level of rivers, lakes and underground waters;
- Surface and underground waters temperature;
- Water flow of rivers and streams;
- Transport of suspended river sediments
Meteorological, climatological and agrometeorological information:
- Meteorological, climatological and argometeorological monitoring system in the national network;
- All types of meteorological amd climatological measurements: hourly, permanent and daily values about the weather, climate and quality of ambient air.
- Annual, monthly publications about climatology, agroclimatology etc.
- Meteorological documentation from the national network.
- Air quality monitoring in R. Macedonia:
- Daily-mean data: sulfur dioxide, smoke, nitrogen dioxide;
- Monthly reports about air quality in R. Macedonia, 19 measuring spots;
- Surface waters quality monitoring: monthly reports about quality of water at the measuring spots in R. Macedonia;
- Parameters - nutrients: ammonium ion, nitrates, nitrites, total organic nitrogen, orthophosphates and total phosphorus;
- Biological parameters: saprobiological parameters: chemical and phycisal parameters;
- Bicarbonates, carbonates, hydroxide, sulfates, chlorides, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, hardness (total)
- Harmful and hazardous material: metals: iron, manganese, lead, zinc, cadmium, chromium, nickel, cobalt, copper, aluminium, molidben. - Sanitary - toxic materials: cyanide, phenol - sulfides.
Analyses and weather forecast:
- Bulletin of Meteorological data about R. Macedonia and Europe;
- Daily bulletins about one-day forecast;
- Three-day forecast;
- Weekend forecast: Weather disasters announcements
Radar monitoring and weather modification through the system of radar identification and weather modification (Service for protection of agriculture products from hail) with anti-hail stations installed in R. Macedonia;
- Radar atmosphere observation (real-time);
- Early notice and warnings of dangerous weather disasters;
- Detailed information about the anti-hail system activities
HMS, as a public service, will continue to build a strategy to increase trust between citizens and public institutions.